Visitors to the exhibition consists of a mix composition.
- Visitor seeking to make purchases.
- Visitor identifying suppliers
- Visitor seeking technology information
- Visitor identifying products/ services for future purchases
- Visitor seeking educational/ innovation/ technological updates from university/ technical collage/ display stalls.
- Ladies who wish to participated “Ladies circle” events (They bring along family members)
- Visitors who make on-the-spot purchases form display items.
- Visitor who seek foreign agency tie-ups & seeking foreign suppliers.
- Students seeking educational information. (These student go on to the become future customers after their graduation or completion of their education.)
Inco has attracted many foreign participants from countries such as India, UK, Germany, The Netherlands, Pakistan, Bangladesh and China.
Technological and Innovation
Students of NDT, HNDE, NDES, NERD, NITA, ITI, Atomic Energy Authority and Author C. Clark Center provide stalls with the latest technology, advanced display concepts.
GUIDE LINES FOR NEW INVENTIONS